The articles may contain diverse subjects such as opinions, experiences, reports of operations or commented articles of periodicals (magazines, books, etc.), attending to the formalities listed here:
1) Identify yourself by typing in the end of the text: the full name / rank / war name in bold / OM / e-mail / highest degree you have (SFC).
3) Perform a grammar check in the prepared text, before sending to ECEME.
4) In order to expedite the disclosure of the article, accept that grammar corrections deemed consistent by the School, provided there is no prejudice to the content of the text sent.
5) Page format: top and left - 3 cm; right and bottom - 2 cm.
6) Text in "times new roman 12"; simple space; terms in italics.
7) Suggested size: up to 4,000 words.
8)The ideas presented in the articles are the sole responsibility of the authors